[R-SIG-Finance] <no subject>

Adrian Dragulescu adrian_d at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 17 23:12:10 CET 2008

For Fourier transforms, see ?fft.  On "integro-differential equations" I
don't know any R package that does that in any general way.  As you
know these are hard to solve analytically and generic numerical solutions exist
only for special simple forms.  I doubt that Mathematica has a general
numerical routine for solving such equations.

For numerical integration, see ?integrate or the adapt package.  Of course
you can code your favorite quadrature method.  I can provide you with
a Filon method and a GaussHermite method if you need.

Best,
Adrian Dragulescu

 and
that holds for any.