[R-SIG-Finance] Anyone interested in random matrix theory?

Aaron Katz amkatz at Princeton.EDU
Wed Dec 10 19:29:17 CET 2008

Sounds fascinating, actually.  I can't speak for the maintainers of Rmetrics, etc. but it seems to me that having more quality code out there is available.  Especially stuff that gets at real-world problems and improves on the stylized models of classical finance ("Modern" Portfolio theory if you will...).

---
Aaron Katz
Bendheim Center for Finance
Princeton University