[R-SIG-Finance] New Rmetrics Packages

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 15:10:22 CET 2008

Hello Yohan,

Please excuse me if I missed something. Is it normal that Rmetrics was
removed from CRAN? Would this simply mean that there is no more
Rmetrics bundle, and that each Rmetrics package needs installed
separately? The home page [1] contains some information, but it is not
entirely clear to me.

Thank you,
Liviu

[1] http://www.rmetrics.org/rmetricsPackages.htm