[R-SIG-Finance] Value of liquidity

Chiquoine, Ben BChiquoine at tiff.org
Fri Oct 17 14:27:15 CEST 2008

I found one mistake in the code below.  I was forgetting to subtract
.5*vol^2 from my drift term.  However the portfolio return and the
expected return still do not match up.  They are off by about 1% and I
would think that running this 10,000 times would get the error down
lower than that.  Also the volatilities of the underlying assets don't
seem to match the vols that I am feeding them. I'm thinking these
problems are related but still can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong.
Please let me know if anyone sees mistakes that I am still making.

Thanks!

Ben