[R-SIG-Finance] How to scroll in time in a quantmod chart?

Wayne.W.Jones at shell.com Wayne.W.Jones at shell.com
Thu Oct 16 19:33:35 CEST 2008

Hi there,

Another suggestion is the animations package from CRAN.
This is great for producing a series of plots that you can very easily scroll back and forth through.
See for example:

http://animation.yihui.name/da:ts:hans_rosling_s_talk

Another method would be to use the rpanel package to very easily generate tkrplots!

library(rpanel)
help(rp.tkrplot)
help(rp.doublebutton)