[R-SIG-Finance] Scaling risk for irregularly spaced time series?

michael.sankowski at gmail.com michael.sankowski at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 23:53:59 CEST 2008

Also be aware that while the square of time may hold, you need to start thinking about the whole day once you go to sub daily intervals.

Should you include the time from 5pm to the open of the asian markets?  If you do your result will be artifically low. If not you will exclude data that could be informative.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile