[R-SIG-Finance] Buy and sell signal with quantmod?

Michael Zak michael at zak.li
Thu Oct 9 19:14:47 CEST 2008

HI there,

I'm using quantmod to display my finance data with chartSeries(). I
already calculated the buy and sell indicators in the R code, but it
would be nice if I could display a sell and buy symbol (like an
arrowhead or a bigger dot with different colors) in the chart. Is this
possible to do that with quantmod or is there a better solution for my
problem?

My actual project is to port the whole trading system from
TradersStudio to R, so I can optimize the algorithmus behind. And
TradersStudio shows you the indicators where you should buy and sell...

I'm sorry for all the newbie questions, but I'm still a student ;)

Thank you, Michael