[R] package.skeleton from within function: objects not found

Tineke Casneuf tineke.casneuf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:10:54 CET 2008

Hi all,

sorry to bother you all once more, but I still haven't solved this
problem. Is there anyone who knows how to pass an environment as an
argument to package.skeleton from within function, so that this
environment can be saved into a newly build source package? See
example script below.

Many thanks in advance,
Kindest regards,

tine