[R] Very Important Message

David Ellis info17 at tagged.com
Mon Jan 28 18:31:09 CET 2008

Hello,

I am Mr. Ellis David by name and I?m the CEO/OWNER of Davidellis
Textiles company Inc. in West Africa. We supply textiles to over
hundred of customers spread all over the world.We need someone
that will be representing my company as a
Manager/Representative, who will attend to customers in
receiving payments. I need honesty in this business because you
will be handling money for the company. This is due to the poor
facilities here in Africa to recieve funds through bank to bank
transfer.

My customers will pay in money for the products they bought from
the company to you through your EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT.
You will be receiving the payment through your Equity Line of
Credit to maintain trust on both ends. With your line of credit,
it will show that you received some funds and also that you
don?t get away with the company fund.

After you receive the funds, you withdraw it and send the money
to the Branch which will be provided to you. We will discuss the
payment of your services immediately we here from you.
Efficiency and honesty is required in this business.

Your remuneration(s) can still be discussed on your response to
this proposal, please mail to my direct mail box:
ellisdavid25 at yahoo.com

Awaiting your response.

Sincerely,

Ellis David.