[R] double-click in RData file versus load( file )

Cleber Nogueira Borges klebyn at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jan 27 02:24:24 CET 2008

hi Duncan,

Rename my Rprofile.site and then
this experiment works fine! because:
[Previously saved workspace restored]

but R --vanilla is not the same approach??

I try with 2 different files Rprofile.site,
the 2 Rprofile.site are many different
and the 2 has functions

with double-clicked in first Rprofile, I don't restore the variable..
with double-clicked in second, all works fine...
[Previously saved workspace restored]
The problematic Rprofile follow in attach...

by the way, I make the file association correct now
I make several modifications in my regedit...

C:\R\etc>assoc .Rdata
.Rdata=RWorkspace

C:\R\etc>ftype RWorkspace
RWorkspace="C:\R\bin\RGui.exe" "%1"