[R] two histograms in the same graph

David Daniel ddaniel at nmsu.edu
Fri Jan 25 20:16:22 CET 2008

You might look at the method histbackback (back-to-back histograms) in
package Hmisc.  At the time I looked at this package about a year ago,
I could not get it working on my Mac, so I don't actually know what
the results look like, but I have created them before in XLispStat and
found them useful.  From posts I've seen more recently, I believe that
whatever the problem I was encountering previously on the Mac has been
resolved.

-David

> I have two vectors x and z, and I want to display the histograms of
> both
> vectors in the same graph, x in red bars, z in blue bars.
> If you have any clue on how to do that, I will be very glad to hear
> it!!!!!!
> Thanks in advance again,

David Daniel
Associate Professor