[R] package manual in pdf

christophe.genolini at free.fr christophe.genolini at free.fr
Thu Jan 24 01:37:06 CET 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to write a pdf manual for my package. I create a file
inst\doc\myDoc.tex. I taught that R CMD build will call latex on this file (like
it is said in Writing R extension), but it does not happen.

I also notice that a pdf manual is produce automatically but with a not so good
presentation (very long lines that step outside the page for example). Where can
I find the source code of this .pdf ? Is there a way to modify it?

Sorry to ask these questions, but writing R extension is not that clear on the
topic...

Christophe