[R] Two-way non-parametric ANOVA?

David Airey david.airey at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jan 23 23:52:34 CET 2008

.

Just goes to show that Frank Harrell beats Google for statistics any
day of the week!

I have got to try that PO model!!

--
David C. Airey, Ph.D.
Pharmacology Research Assistant Professor

Department of Pharmacology
School of Medicine
Vanderbilt University
Rm 8158A Bldg MR3