[R] help with levelplot()

dxc13 dxc13 at health.state.ny.us
Wed Jan 23 03:39:11 CET 2008

useR's,

I want to create a "movie" of a sin function (from 0 to pi/2) using
levelplot() in the lattice package.  I basically want to create 20 or so
plots of the sin function starting with an amplitude of 0 and ending at
amplitude 1.  By using a loop and plotting these in succession, it will have
the appearance of a movie or animation.  I believe I know how to do this
part, but I am having trouble working with the colors.
I want to use a range of colors starting with light blue (denoting zero) and
progressively getting darker as the amplitude gets closer to 1 (red color).
Does anyone know a way to do this?

Thanks in advance