[R] Font analysis?

Mike Lawrence Mike.Lawrence at DAL.CA
Mon Jan 21 16:28:36 CET 2008

Hi all,

My initial searches on this yielded bupkis; I'm looking to access the
pixel-by-pixel data (preferably as a matrix, 0 for black, 1 for white)
of rendered letters(given a specific font, size, and dpi.  Any
suggestions as to how to achieve this?

Mike

--
Mike Lawrence
Graduate Student, Department of Psychology, Dalhousie University

Website: http://memetic.ca

Public calendar subscribe link for iCal users:
webcal://icalx.com/public/informavore/Public.ics

"The road to wisdom? Well, it's plain and simple to express:
Err and err and err again, but less and less and less."
	- Piet Hein