[R] problems with .svg

Gabor Csardi csardi at rmki.kfki.hu
Sun Jan 20 16:34:07 CET 2008

Yes, try another mirror. Austria should work. Or go to
http://cran.at.r-project.org/src/contrib/PACKAGES.html
and download the package directly and install it via

R CMD INSTALL <package_file>

You might need to give the '-l' options for where to install to.

G.

--
Csardi Gabor <csardi at rmki.kfki.hu>    UNIL DGM