[R] Help with Error

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Thu Jan 17 21:08:16 CET 2008

It looks fine to me.  Try str(d) and check to be sure
that Votes is a numeric value or integer value.

I ran this code with no problem.

 x <-  "Name Votes
    John   300
   Sean    222
    Andy   467
  Sinead   740
   David   124
   James   641
 William   380 "
d <- read.table(textConnection(x), header=TRUE,
as.is=TRUE); d

pie(d$Votes, labels=d$Name, main="Class Rep
Results\n(Final Results)")