[R] odfWeave and xtable

宋时歌 shigesong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:04:48 CET 2008

Dear Max,

If you have plan to add more table making facilities into odfWeave
package, I suggest you base your work on Zelig, a R package that tries
to provide a unified interface to many existing R statistical
libraries, created by Gary King's team at Harvard. I see great
potential in this marriage.

Best,
Shige