[R] unload & reload a (new version of a) package

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Tue Jan 15 00:58:52 CET 2008

I may not understand things, but what I do with my home-brew package in
Windows is this:

First detach the current package - Type detach("package:your.package")
<enter>

Next, click on Packages, Install package(s) from local zip files, and click
on the updated zip file.

Finally, click on Packages, Load package ... , and click on your.new.package
in the drop-down menu.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com