[R] Derby House Fabrics

tomas cooper tomascooper05 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 15:45:36 CET 2008

Derby House Fabrics
Derby House,
59 Derby Street,
Manchester
M8 8HW.
Dear sir/madam,

COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE/BOOK-KEEPER NEEDED

Our company produces various clothing materials, batiks, assorted fabrics and traditional costume which we supply weekly to clients in the
 states.Our clients make payments for our supplies in form of Money Orders which are not readily cash able outside the United States. So we need
someone in the States to work as our representative and assist us in processing the payments from our clients and he will be paid on
 percentages(10%).

Your job detail is to is receive these payments from our clients in the U.S,get it cashed at your bank, then deduct your percentage of
 (10%)and forward the rest company funds to us vis (WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER).Payments will be issued out in your full name and address,and they
 can be easily cashed at your bank.All I need is for you to forward your informations so that your employment process can begin earnestly,and
 also for it to be sent to our clients and for them to issue payments.

Also note that it will be sent to you through regular mails or courier services. As soon as we confirm any payment coming to you, I will let
 you know and I will give you the information you will need to be able to send funds to the company via western union money transfer. You can
 visit our website on(www.derbyhousefabrics.co.uk) .

Looking forward to hear from you.

Email directly to:tomascooper05 at yahoo.com

Warmest Regards,