[R] Hmisc latex() does not want to work

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 13 19:05:13 CET 2008

I seem to have a problem getting latex (Hmisc) to
work.
Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

library(Hmisc)
aa <- data.frame(aa=1:10, bb=rnorm(10, 5, 2),
cc=rnorm(10, 20, 4))
rr <- lm(cc~aa+bb, data=aa); rr
latex(rr)

> latex(rr)
'latex' is not recognized as an internal or external
command,
operable program or batch file.
Warning messages:
1: In cbind(cx, cxk) :
  number of rows of result is not a multiple of vector
length (arg 2)
2: In cbind(cx, cxk) :
  number of rows of result is not a multiple of vector
length (arg 2)
3: In cbind(cx, cxk) :
  number of rows of result is not a multiple of vector
length (arg 2)
4: In cbind(cx, cxk) :
  number of rows of result is not a multiple of vector
length (arg 2)
5: In is.na(xj) :
  is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) of type
'language'
6: In is.na(xj) :
  is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) of type
'language'
7: In cbind(cx, cxk) :
  number of rows of result is not a multiple of vector
length (arg 2)
8: In cbind(cx, cxk) :
  number of rows of result is not a multiple of vector
length (arg 2)
9: In cbind(cx, cxk) :
  number of rows of result is not a multiple of vector
length (arg 2)
10: In shell(cmd, wait = TRUE, intern = output) :
  'cmd' execution failed with error code 1

sessionInfo()
R version 2.6.1 (2007-11-26)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_Canada.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_Canada.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_Canada.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_Canada.1252

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets
methods   base

other attached packages:
[1] gdata_2.3.1 Hmisc_3.4-3

[1] cluster_1.11.9 grid_2.6.1     gtools_2.4.0
lattice_0.17-2