[R] Ecological Detective worked solutions [R-wiki]

Tyler Smith tyler.smith at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat Jan 5 15:10:20 CET 2008

Hi,

I've added several pages of worked solutions for the book Ecological
Detective by Hilborn and Mangel to the R-wiki. My hope is that this
will be of use to others working through this book without access to a
local expert. I am certainly not an expert, local or otherwise.

I have posted solutions for chapters 3-6, which includes some really
horrible direct translations of the pseudocode from the book, and some
less-horrible R versions. I make no claims as to the quality of my
code, other than it appears to provide correct solutions. Anyone
interested in contributing alternative solutions, correcting my
solutions, adding solutions for missing problems or later chapters, or
adding further notes is most welcome to do so.

Thanks,

Tyler

http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=guides:tutorials:ecological_detective