[R] Help on odfWeave package

Max Kuhn mxkuhn at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 02:40:27 CET 2008

> On 04/01/2008 2:06 PM, sylvie ahoussou wrote:
> > I already downloaded Wiz from Info-zip in my Program Files directory. I've also copied the directory in my Path in the "Environment Variables" as I was suggested to do but I keep on getting the same message. I've seen a message in this list on the same subject but I don't find any solution either.

You will need to specify the command for unzipping the file. Right
now, it is setup to use the zip/unzip applications referenced in the
manual. I'm not sure what it should be for WinZip (I have opened these
files with it, but never with the command line). See ?odfWeaveControl
to get more details about how to specify the command.

--

Max