[Rd] Bug in nlm()

Boehnstedt, Marie Boehnstedt at demogr.mpg.de
Fri Mar 3 11:23:12 CET 2017

Dear all,

I have found a bug in nlm() and would like to submit a report on this.
Since nlm() is in the stats-package, which is maintained by the R Core team, bug reports should be submitted to R's Bugzilla. However, I'm not a member of Bugzilla. Could anyone be so kind to add me to R's Bugzilla members or let me know to whom I should send the bug report?
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Marie Böhnstedt

Marie Böhnstedt, MSc
Research Scientist
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research
Konrad-Zuse-Str. 1, 18057 Rostock, Germany
www.demogr.mpg.de<http://www.demogr.mpg.de/>