[ESS] poly-R, markdown and ESS+

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Thu Feb 9 23:30:56 CET 2023

Hi Gang:

I�m doing more testing on Emacs 28.2.  With package-install
I was able to grab polymode and polymode-noweb.  However,
poly-R gives me the following error�
Contacting host: stable.melpa.org:443
package--with-response-buffer-1: https://stable.melpa.org/packages/markdown-mode-2.4.el: Not found

And I get the same error when I try to install markdown-mode
and poly-markdown.  So, I just installed poly-R and poly-markdown
by hand.  However, can we fix this somehow?  It seems like it is so
close.  Plus, we don�t need to make this any harder to install.  Of
course, we should really be installing ESS+ that includes all of these.
I am not aware of that existing.  If it does, then please clue me in.
And, if not, what would it take to create that?  Thanks

--
Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Director for the Wisconsin Chapter of the American Statistical Association

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]