[ESS] Emacs 28 and Sweave files

Tyler Smith ty|er @end|ng |rom p|@nt@rum@c@
Sun Sep 11 16:42:51 CEST 2022

Hi,

That's my tutorial, I'm glad it's been of some use! However, it's very explicitly targeted at RMarkdown files (.rmd). The details will differ for LaTeX (.Rnw files), although the general approach is quite similar. I'll try to update it to cover both, but I haven't used .Rnw in a few years now

Best,

Tyler

--
plantarum.ca