[ESS] flymake + lintr do not work as expected on emacs 27.2 linux Mint

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Mon Nov 14 15:33:08 CET 2022

Hi Ottorino:

My $0.02.  I haven�t found anything in 27.2 that is worth the upgrade.
I would recommend sticking with 26.3.  That is what I use regularly
with occasional playing around with 27.2 and 28.

--
Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Director, Wisconsin Chapter of the American Statistical Association

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]