[ESS] [Rather ancient] ESS documentation on 'script is the truth' ?

Tony Rossini b||ndg|obe @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 8 08:12:15 CEST 2022

ah...  might be the article Rich refers to...

now that you've rejected a few proposals for what it could be, i do
remember the text you are referring to.

but unfortunately, not where it's currently located??

I'm slowly going senile, or at least doing too much senior
management/pointy-headed boss work these days to have a clue...

if you find it, let me, at least know, where you found it! best,
Tony