[ESS] When the R window opens, sometimes it is side-by-side with my .Rnw file. I want them one above the other. It seems unpredictable

Christopher W. Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Thu Jun 2 23:03:44 CEST 2022

That's an interesting idea about monitor width, Stephen. I had not
thought about that as a factor and had not been paying it any attention.

I will give your suggestions a try.

Thanks.

--Chris