[ESS] Window ESS R

Paul Schlesinger ph@ch|e@|nger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jul 25 18:20:16 CEST 2022

 I have used ess over several years but have just recently been driven to
    find a solution for this problem that occurs for me since Windows emacs
24
    (now 27), R 4.35-4.2 and versions of ESS (now  19.04).
    After running ESS and R from emacs if I try to start a second instance
of R
    or to quit() R and start again I get this message from emacs
    " Symbol?s function definition is void: vc-cc-relpath"  and must quit
and
    reload emacs to run R from ESS.
    Thank you
Paul H. Schlesinger MD, PhD
Don't let your models of reality become confused with reality itself.

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]