[ESS] ESS M-x R failing in a Windows installation

Steve Gutreuter @gutreuter @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 10 19:39:54 CET 2021

Hi Rodney,

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\R-core\R\4.0.3\InstallPath and
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\R-core\R\4.0.3\InstallPath both
exist in my Windows 10 installation.

Best,
Steve

Steve Gutreuter