[ESS] ESS M-x R failing in a Windows installation

Jeremie Juste jerem|eju@te @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 5 22:37:44 CET 2021

Hello Steve,

Yest this is a known problem on windows.

A temporary solution might be to use the command M-x ess-r-newest.
For my part I have rebinded  the above command to a key C-'.
It is not the best solution but it works for me.
If I come up with a better fix I'll update.

HTH,
Jeremie

--
Jeremie Juste