[ESS] [External] Re: emacs 27.1 crashes regularly on Mac M1

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Wed Mar 3 14:18:52 CET 2021

Hi Rich:

Does it happen when you try to use the File, Edit, etc., items
on the Apple menu at the top of the screen?  I have been
experiencing these crashes with 26.3 for a couple years.
I got around it by using the set of binaries listed here...
https://gitlab.com/vigou3/emacs-modified-macos/-/issues/6

--

Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Chair ISBA Section on Biostatistics and Pharmaceutical Statistics