[ESS] unexpected behavior for Emacs-27.1-1-modified-1 for two MacBooks.

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Sun Jan 31 15:33:05 CET 2021

Hi Rich et al.:

I just got a new MBP Intel.  And I have been fighting with 27.1 too!

But, I just wanted to say that you don’t need homebrew for aspell.
If you have the Xcode CLT, aspell install’s quite easily from source.
Grab it from directory.fsf.org and a dictionary.

The easiest way to install the Xcode CLT that I have found is just
try one of the commands like git and it will offer to install it.
In 10 minutes I had Xcode and aspell installed and working.

Rodney

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]