[ESS] [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Stephen Bond @tephen@cbond @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Sat Jan 2 21:33:02 CET 2021

Gracias Muchachos,

I updated with your suggestions. The only item I witheld is the search
with regexp, which I think belongs somewhere later.
Do I have a nod from Dirk and the Lisp programmers to write a draft
introducing common code navigation and custom options? This will be
posted on github for further review and edits.

Cheers
SB