[ESS] Rterm.exe doesn't exist on my system

Alasdair McAndrew @mc@01 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 26 12:29:50 CEST 2021

Drat - I found the solution with seconds of pressing "Send"; it was to add

(setq-default inferior-R-program-name "C:/Program
Files/R/R-4.0.5/bin/i386/Rterm.exe")

And so I was wrong: Rterm.exe does indeed exist, just tucked away a bit.
My apologies for wasting your time and bandwidth.  Please do delete both
these messages if you like from your server.

With apologies again,
Alasdair The Idiot

--
https://numbersandshapes.net