[ESS] how to deal with underscore in ggplot2 etc

Tyler Smith ty|er @end|ng |rom p|@nt@rum@c@
Fri Sep 4 17:31:50 CEST 2020

This is a bit irritating, isn't it! You might not know that on ESS you can toggle between '<-' and '_' by pressing the underscore key twice. That's the quickest fix, and the one I use. I frequently find myself cursing to myself when I do this :)

You could probably use a different key to insert the '<-' symbol, but after many years with ESS that would feel odd.

Best,

Tyler

--
plantarum.ca