[ESS] Best Practice for building R packages

Joshua Wiley jw||ey@p@ych @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 22 04:04:34 CEST 2020

I'm not sure I could present, but very interested in watching. I manage a
few packages and do it all in Emacs & ESS, but I don't think I take
advantage of ESS well, other than its automatic ability to run roxygen2
examples, and syntax highlighting. Happy to read and edit wikis and provide
input/feedback.