[ESS] ess-eval-region Does Not Echo Highlighted Code Into the R Buffer?

Marc Schwartz m@rc_@chw@rtz @end|ng |rom me@com
Tue May 19 23:07:43 CEST 2020

Hi,

A clarification, that when I do run the command, on a *single* line in the R buffer, I am getting '>' characters for each line of R code in the region passed, and I get '+' characters if there is a multiline region of code passed.

Thus, I might see the following single lines of output in the R buffer, as examples:

or

after the command is run on a region of R code.

Regards,

Marc