[ESS] Anyone tried Emacs 27.1 pretest with Windows 10 ?

Stephen Eglen @je30 @end|ng |rom c@m@@c@uk
Wed May 6 13:23:23 CEST 2020

Good idea Phil.

Also, Kevin -- does it crash with earlier versions of R?  R 4.0.0 just
came out so wondering if that is an additional degree of freedom for
bugs to creep in.

Stephen