[ESS] Prevent new buffer for help from point

Mon Feb 10 23:34:57 CET 2020

On 10 February 2020 at 17:10, Alex Branham wrote:
| I think the auto-complete package is no longer developed. I think most
| people who use that functionality switched to company, FWIW.

Yes, I tend to mark the date when I added something to my .emacs file, and
sometimes also a source link -- but didn't here for auto-complete. And I do
run company as well.

Also,   C-u -1 M-x global-auto-complete-mode RET   turns it off everywhere in
the running Emacs. I tend to use daemon mode and long running session so this
was preferable over restarting.

Thanks everybody for the help.

Dirk