[ESS] Prevent new buffer for help from point

Julian M. Burgos ju||@n@burgo@ @end|ng |rom h@|ogv@tn@|@
Mon Feb 10 11:55:04 CET 2020

Hi Dirk,

I am having the same issue.  Could you figure out what was causing this behaviour?  It is driving me crazy.

Thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun, rannsókna- og ráðgjafarstofnun hafs og vatna/