[ESS] [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Chris Wallace cew54 @end|ng |rom c@m@@c@uk
Tue Dec 29 11:22:33 CET 2020

I haven't edited the colledit because no one would recognise my initials!

But I use doom Emacs, and run R via ESS over tramp. Happy to help with either topic.

⁣http://chr1swallace.github.io​