[ESS] do not change window configuration under R debugging

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rd|@z02 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Dec 17 01:55:54 CET 2020

Dear Alex,

Thanks, but it doesn't solve the issue. And creates a new problem ---for
me--- which is that R does not start in the window where I issue M-x R (if
I change the order, and place display-buffer-same-window first, this new
problem does not appear, but the original issue is still not solved).

Best,

R.

--
Ramon Diaz-Uriarte