[ESS] Feature idea: insert expression before <- at point

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 6 13:25:02 CEST 2019

Hi Sven,

My suggestion would be that instead of cluttering your code with such "old
fashion" assignments you would switch to dplyr mutate or data.table's inline
:=. Both are the de-facto standards in the wild by now.

 Vitalie