[ESS] ESS+Polymode Questions

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Mar 13 11:12:11 CET 2019

>> On Thu, Mar 07 2019 12:17, Marc Schwartz via ESS-help wrote:
>>>
>>> that defines the boundary of an R chunk is bolded in black instead of red. I
>>> Googled for polymode colors but did not see anything obvious, so was
>>> wondering if someone can point me to the fontlock settings for the above to
>>> change it from black to red. Red stands out better for my aging eyes...
>>
>> Usually M-x describe-face defaults to the face under point, perhaps
>> that's what you need?

> It just shows the default 'bold', not a specific font-lock face.

There is no global customization entry for this as yet.

For now you can alter the default value of the class:

 (with-eval-after-load "polymode"
   (oset-default 'pm-inner-chunkmode :head-adjust-face font-lock-warning-face))

Or if you with to customize specific innermodes:

 (oset pm-inner/noweb :head-adjust-face font-lock-string-face)

 Vitalie