[ESS] flymake + lintr

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 26 12:27:17 CEST 2018

Most of the linters are disabled by default because they are controversial,
buggy or interfere with how emacs users normally do things. See
ess-r-flymake-linters for how to change that.

I think project local lintr configuration should be taking effect with new
version of lintr, but I am not sure. Alex knows more about that.

 Vitalie