[ESS] Fwd: Re: Indenting with magrittr and %>%

Marie-Helene Burle m@b2 @end|ng |rom @|u@c@
Fri Mar 23 03:10:05 CET 2018

PS: I didn't mention it in my first reply, but aggressive-indent works very well with pipes. I use them all the time (big fan of the tidyverse and magrittr here too) and the formatting is spot on. I follow Hadley's formatting recommendations (including the max 80 characters/line), so all my chains of pipes are vertical (new line at each new pipe) and they are indented in a very proper fashion automatically. Throw some comas, "+", nested functions, etc. and everything will be indented at the proper level, or almost (very few cases where things aren't aligning perfectly).

You might want to give it a try :)

Marie

--
Marie-Helene Burle