[ESS] Ever consider changing indentation on #?

Lionel Henry ||one|@hry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 8 10:26:34 CEST 2017

> On 8 mai 2017, at 09:07, Stephen Eglen <sje30 using cam.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Let's say that following the R engine indentation style has been coldly
>> received.
>
> Oh dear!  I personally think supporting the style from the R parser (if
> that is intended, perhaps it is not?) would be good.

That's not a style from the parser but from the printer, e.g. the third letter
of REPL rather than the first.

Unlike gofmt, the R printer has been designed to print rather than format.

Lionel