[ESS] Slowness problem for the chunk evaluation

Laurent ESS |@urentESS @end|ng |rom |ree@|r
Wed Mar 1 22:14:39 CET 2017

Dear Rodney,

    It is great, I didn't know this variable. Its value was t, and after
reading the documentation, I put nil and it works, the commands are not
displayed output in the process buffer. The value nowait doesn't work
with my ESS version, I have the message : Symbol's value as variable is
void: nowait

  Thank you very, very much !

Le 01/03/2017 à 15:21, Sparapani, Rodney a écrit :
> Hi Laurent:
>
> What do you have ess-eval-visibly set to?
>
> --
> Rodney Sparapani, PhD
> Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
> Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee